Air purifying plants are the best natural and cost-effective way to clean air of your surroundings. Aloe Vera, Gerbera Daisies/African Daisies, Areca Palm, Dendrobium Phalaenopsis are some of the plants that would keep your indoor air fresh and clean.Read More
Category: Air Purifying Plants
- Fellowes 9320401 AeraMax 200 Air Purifier Review
- Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier
- HomeLabs Compact Ionic HEPA Air Purifier Review
- GermGuardian AC4825 22-inch Air Purifier Review
- GermGuardian AC5350B Air Purifier Review
- Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier Review
- Alen BreatheSmart Flex Air Purifier Review
- Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier Review
- Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier Review
- Best Tips for using an Air Purifier
- Top 10 Common Air Purifier Myths
- Activated Carbon Filter: Working, Benefits and Usage in Air Purifier
- Understanding types of Air Purifier and their use cases
- Do Air Purifiers work for smoke?
- What is HEPA filter? How it traps 99.9% of air particles?
- Air Purifier vs Humidifier: Which one to use at your home?
- Do air purifiers work with windows open?
- Air Purifying Plants
- Are air purifiers also fans? Similarities and differences explained
- Do air purifier work for pets (Dogs and Cats)?
- Do air purifiers work? Do I need one? (Myths & Facts)
- Top 15 health benefits of air purifier
- How air purifier works?